Account Manager/Inside Sales
This position is responsible for managing customer accounts and thoroughly understanding their business needs in order to act as a conduit of information, data, and insight between the customer and other departments within MCL. The purpose of this position is to grow and nurture relationships with customers.
Who are we?
Millennium Circuits Limited (MCL) is an industry-leading, printed circuit board distributor in Harrisburg. We supply circuit boards for medical, aerospace, energy, industrial/commercial, automotive, test and measurement, and many other industries!
This individual is someone who enjoys working with customers and has previous familiarity support large accounts, preferably in a B2B capacity. We are looking for someone who is well-organized, action-oriented, and resourceful to support customers from quote through delivery.
MCL offers on-the-job through our very own MCL Boot Camp to set up new team members for success! Our team is prepared and ready to teach you the necessary knowledge to be successful in a new industry.
The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal has rated Millennium Circuits Limited as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, and 2022!
Our atmosphere is one centered on team culture, fun, and hard work. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced, so we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. We take pride in Redefining Customer Service in our industry.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate is one who is focused, solutions provider, professional, and outgoing as this person interacts with customers each and every day. This person has excellent time management, organization, and attention to detail skills as we deal with a lot of part numbers, quotes, purchase orders, and emails daily.
This position works with an established, long-standing group of customers and is focused on developing a deep relationship with them by thoroughly understanding their business needs, and priorities, and is able to address their challenges by acting as their quarterback by getting appropriate technical support and other departments involved.
Minimum Desired Education and Experience: Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related and at least 3 years of experience in inside sales or managing large accounts. B2B experience and familiarity with Requests for Quote (RFQ)B or Requests for Proposal (RFP) preferred
General Knowledge & Qualities:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated and personal accountability
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Established time management and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Description of Duties:
- Works directly with Account Executives to provide concierge-level support to new and key customers.
- Manages own book of business to grow and nurture house accounts
- Performs proactive retention calls with the customer base to review our performance, ensure they are knowledgeable on all our products and services, and address their priorities and challenges
- Communicates with prospects and customers to obtain Requests for Quotes and Purchase Orders.
- Follows-up on quotes to obtain purchase orders
- Responds to inquiries like the status of orders, expedites, etc.
- Builds relationships with customers through phone calls, video calls, and emails and records information in customer relationship management software.
- Communicates and collects lead information from Live Chat and disseminates information to appropriate parties.
- Works to onboard new customers including ensuring completion of new customer forms, customer folder, and sending credit information to Accounting.
- Submits customer reports of defects or other quality issues or concerns to Operations.
- Updates CRM daily with quote and order information as well as updates customer information as needed.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in Harrisburg, PA. This position is not remote at this time, but the potential for a hybrid situation is available after training.
MCL offers on-the-job training and an introduction to the electronics industry through MCL Boot Camp.
Benefits of Becoming an MCL Team Member
- Competitive compensation based on experience with quarterly bonuses
- Regular and fun team activities
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid Bereavement
- Casual dress
- School Visitation Leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Inclusive team environment
- On-the-job training – MCL Bootcamp
- Hybrid Office Environment after training
- Starting at $45,000
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
Millennium Circuits Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Please apply through our website at: https://www.mclpcb.com/about-us/careers/application-page/