This is a full-time position that focuses on accounting and administrative responsibilities that will be completed by working with various teams within MCL. This position will have a strong focus on AR and AP duties as well as establishing credit terms for new customers. Other duties include preparing month-end documents and reports to the President. This position will also oversee any facility needs and reorder supplies as well.
Full-time, non-exempt position located in Harrisburg, PA.
- Competitive pay
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance at hire – no waiting period
- Paid time off
- Floating Holiday
- Paid holidays
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Parental, disability, and school visitation leaves
- Supplemental insurance (additional Life and accident through AFLAC)
- Inclusive team environment – regular (paid) team activities and team building events
- Casual dress
- Work from home 1 day per week
- 8 hour shift
- This is a full-time position that focuses on accounting and administrative responsibilities that will be completed by working with various teams within MCL
- This position will have a strong focus on AR and AP duties as well as establishing credit terms for new customers
- Other duties include preparing month-end documents and reports to the President
- This position will also oversee any facility needs and reorder supplies as well
- Prepare and sends customer invoices daily
- Reaches out to past-due accounts to obtain payment
- Enters customer and vendors credits into accounting software
- Verifies accuracy of all vendor invoices and enters into accounting software for payment
- Sets up wire transfers monthly
- Completes monthly reconciliations
- Generates accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, open sales orders, and profits and losses
- Processes credit applications, communicates status to customer and sets credit limits
- Manages Customer Loyalty Program
- Answers phone, takes accurate messages and transfers phone calls to the appropriate person
- Receives, sorts, distributes incoming mail, and prepares outgoing mail daily
- Greets and screens visitors
- Completes administrative projects as requested
- Stand, walk and lift and carry 15 pounds occasionally
- In order to be successful in this position, a person must have time management skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve/critical thinking
- Minimum education and experience: High School Diploma/GED and 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sit, use hands and talk and hear regularly
- Reach with hands/arms frequently
- The essential functions of the positions must be able to be executed with or without a reasonable accommodation
$21.00 – $23.00 per hour
Who are we?
MCL operates in the electronics industry as a bare printed circuit board supplier, delivering PCBs to the medical, aerospace, marine, automotive, test and measurement industries and for industrial and commercial applications.
The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal has rated Millennium Circuits Limited as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022! MCL is passionate about our customers and our team with a focus on high quality, world-class service, and providing our team an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
Our strategic pillars of people, process, and technology define how we operate as an organization. In the world of fast-moving custom manufacturing, we embrace change and are constantly looking for a better way to do things. Our industry and customers are all about technology and new cutting-edge products. Our people pillar encompasses our strategic partners in manufacturing, logistics, and our customers. It also includes what makes our culture truly unique – our team members.
MCL wholeheartedly believes that culture is the foundation of a successful, fast-growing company so we have intentionally and continually shape our ALL-IN culture. Our ALL-IN culture is exemplified in our interaction and communication with customers and partners. Team members hold themselves and each other accountable to living out our core values.
Our atmosphere is one centered on team culture, fun, and hard work. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced, so we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. We take pride in Redefining Customer Service in our industry.
Come join a team that is dedicated to advancing innovation to positively impact society!
Millennium Circuits Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.