This position is responsible for interacting with customers and Account Executives in an administrative and sales support capacity and builds lasting relationships with customers
Who are we?
Millennium Circuits Limited (MCL) is an industry-leading, printed circuit board distributor in Harrisburg. We supply circuit boards for medical, aerospace, energy, industrial/commercial, automotive, test and measurement and many other industries!
This individual is someone who enjoys working with customers and is able to naturally build a relationship and rapport with them. We are looking for someone who is well-organized and enjoys working with Account Executives and Operations to support customers’ from quote through delivery.
MCL offers on-the-job through our very own MCL Boot Camp to set up new team members for success! Our team is prepared and ready to teach you the necessary knowledge to be successful in a new industry!
The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal has rated Millennium Circuits Limited as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021!
Our atmosphere is one centered on team culture, fun, and hard work. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced, so we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. We take pride in Redefining Customer Service in our industry.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate is one who service-oriented, outgoing, and personable as this person interacts with customers each and every day. This person has excellent time management, organization, and attention to detail skills as we deal with a lot of part numbers, quotes, purchase orders, and emails daily.
Minimum Desired Education and Experience: High school diploma/GED and at least 1 year of related experience in inside sales or customer service.
General Knowledge & Qualities:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience working with a customer base
- Self-motivated and personal accountability
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Established time management and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Description of Duties:
- Works directly with Account Executives to provide concierge-level support to customers.
- Communicates with prospects and customers to obtain Requests for Quote and Purchase Orders.
- Responds to inquiries like status of orders, expedites, etc.
- Builds relationships with customers through phone calls, video calls, and emails and records information in customer relationship management software.
- Communicates and collects lead information from Live Chat and disseminates information to appropriate parties.
- Works to onboard new customers including ensuring completion of new customer form, customer folder, and sending credit information to Accounting.
- Submits customer reports of defects or other quality issues or concerns to Operations.
- Updates CRM daily with quote and order information as well as updates customer information as needed.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in Harrisburg, PA. This position is not remote at this time, but the potential for a hybrid situation is available after training.
MCL offers on-the-job training and an introduction to the electronics industry through MCL Boot Camp.
Benefits of Becoming an MCL Team Member
- Competitive compensation based on experience with quarterly bonuses
- Regular and fun team activities
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company paid short-term disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid Bereavement
- Casual dress
- School Visitation Leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Inclusive team environment
- On the job training – MCL Bootcamp
- Hybrid Office Environment after training
Millennium Circuits Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?.