This position is an HR Department of 1 for a growing tech company. This position is responsible for both the transactional and strategic elements in talent acquisition, onboarding, culture and engagement, benefit programs, payroll, and employee relations.
Who are we?
MCL operates in the electronics industry as a bare printed circuit board supplier, delivering PCBs to the medical, aerospace, marine, automotive, test and measurement industries and for industrial and commercial applications.
The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal has rated Millennium Circuits Limited as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022! MCL is passionate about our customers and our team with a focus on high quality, world-class service, and providing our team an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
Our strategic pillars of people, process, and technology define how we operate as an organization. In the world of fast-moving custom manufacturing, we embrace change and are constantly looking for a better way to do things. Our industry and customers are all about technology and new cutting-edge products. Our people pillar encompasses our strategic partners in manufacturing, logistics, and our customers. It also includes what makes our culture truly unique – our team members.
MCL wholeheartedly believes that culture is the foundation of a successful, fast-growing company so we have intentionally and continually shape our ALL-IN culture. Our ALL-IN culture is exemplified in our interaction and communication with customers and partners. Team members hold themselves and each other accountable to living out our core values.
Our atmosphere is one centered on team culture, fun, and hard work. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced, so we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. We take pride in Redefining Customer Service in our industry.
Come join a team that is dedicated to advancing innovation to positively impact society!
This is a full-time position that focuses all aspects of HR. This position reports directly to the President and works hand-in-hand with the President, CEO, and Leadership Team to attract and retain top talent. This person will need to manage all things HR and be a partner to our President and CEO. This individual will work autonomously to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with MCL’s overall business strategy.
MCL is in a growth phase, so this position has an substantial emphasis on managing the talent acquisition and onboarding processes. The HR Manager is also responsible for managing benefit programs, developing and implementing policies and procedures, payroll processing, training and development, employee relations, and nurturing a positive and behavior-driven culture.
In order to be successful in this position, a person must have excellent time management skills, attention to detail and a high level of emotional intelligence. Our ideal candidate is one who is well-rounded in HR experience and who will thrive in a small company setting of less than 50 team members.
Description of Duties:
- Partners with leadership team members to understand and execute the organization’s recruitment needs and strategy as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning
- Manages the talent acquisition process.
- Creates learning and development programs in conjunction with other organizational leaders.
- Oversees the organizations performance management process.
- Prepares and processes payroll biweekly.
- Monitors team member engagement and satisfaction through annual surveys and develops cultural initiatives to ensure that team members are committed to the company, enthusiastic about their jobs and feel supported as valued team members.
- Onboards new team members.
- Reviews and updates HR policies, handbook, trainings, and other items to maintain compliance and adherence to laws and best practices.
- Manages worker’s comp and SUI claims, when necessary
- Oversees benefits administration and renewal in collaboration with third parties.
- Oversees MCL Culture Committee and is intentional in continuing to evolve our ALL-IN culture.
Candidates MUST be familiar with the above duties.
- Education and experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Human Resources or related field and at least 5 years of progressive HR experience. HR certification required. Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, employee relations, and training and development.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Emotional Intelligence
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sit, use hands, and talk and hear regularly.
- Reach with hands/arms frequently.
- Stand, walk, and lift and carry 15 pounds occasionally.
The essential functions of the positions must be able to be executed with or without a reasonable accommodation. MCL will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities where appropriate throughout the application and employment process. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation related to any job function will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Full-time, exempt position located in Harrisburg, PA.
- Competitive pay
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance at hire – no waiting period
- Paid time off
- Floating Holiday
- Paid holidays
- Company paid short-term disability coverage.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Parental, disability, and school visitation leaves.
- Supplemental insurance (additional Life and accident through AFLAC)
- Inclusive team environment – regular (paid) team activities and team building events.
- Casual dress
- Work from home 1 day per week
Salary starting at $77,000 annually.
Incentive pay between 10-15% annually based on company profitability, individual merit, and performance achieved toward strategic initiatives and established KPIs.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to HR@mclpcb.com.
Millennium Circuits Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.