Account Executive, Key Accounts
This position is responsible for developing and Implementing sales strategies to grow Key accounts by executing MCL’s proven sales strategy and process.
Who are we?
MCL operates in the electronics industry as a bare printed circuit board supplier, delivering PCBs to the medical, aerospace, marine, automotive, test and measurement industries and for industrial and commercial applications.
The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal has rated Millennium Circuits Limited as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022! MCL is passionate about our customers and our team with a focus on high quality, world-class service, and providing our team an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
Our strategic pillars of people, process, and technology define how we operate as an organization. In the world of fast-moving custom manufacturing, we embrace change and are constantly looking for a better way to do things. Our industry and customers are all about technology and new cutting-edge products. Our people pillar encompasses our strategic partners in manufacturing, logistics, and our customers. It also includes what makes our culture truly unique – our team members.
MCL wholeheartedly believes that culture is the foundation of a successful, fast-growing company so we have intentionally and continually shape our ALL-IN culture. Our ALL-IN culture is exemplified in our interaction and communication with customers and partners. Team members hold themselves and each other accountable to living out our core values.
Our atmosphere is one centered on team culture, fun, and hard work. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced, so we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. We take pride in Redefining Customer Service in our industry.
Come join a team that is dedicated to advancing innovation to positively impact society!
A strategic sales position that has a focus on high growth accounts. This position is responsible for working with decision makers and key influencers/stakeholders to position MCL as a strategic partner. This individual can take buying habits, pain points and other information taken from discovery calls and use that to intentionally develop and implement a sales approach and actionable strategy roadmap. Visits customers and potential customers to present the companies capabilities and services.
This position is responsible for driving the sales process by working closely with sales engineers and other technical team members to address customer pain points and challenges while championing how MCL can provide technical expertise. They will tailor the sales approach to customer industry, size, and type of company.
Description of Duties:
- Organizes and completes strategic discovery and fact-finding calls with customers.
- Develops and implements a strategy for hitting their sales goals through the use of forecasts and plans and maintains plan ongoing for reaching goals.
- Develops relationships and credibility with customers through regular contact, continuing to build a deep relationship with and teeing up technical calls to solve a customer’s problem.
- Enters and updates customer information and other key information in CRM regularly, including contacts, addresses, and company profile information. Enters all sales activities in CRM daily. Sales activities are always up-to-date as they are completed after tasks are finished and follow -up calls /emails are entered proactively to be completed at a later date.
- Schedules future phone calls to obtain RFQ and Pos. Obtains accurate and strategic information from potential customers for MCL to prepare quotes. Follow up on RFQs and expected Pos for new part number orders as well as repeats that are unknown and large blanket orders. Reviews and explains quotes with customer for new part numbers.
- Checks-In regularly key account customers to conduct a quarterly health assessment.
- Education and experience: bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing or communications and at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Individual must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Familiarity with CRM Software.
- Technical sales experience is preferred.
- B2B sales experience is required.
- Sit, use hands, and talk and hear regularly.
- Reach with hands/arms frequently.
- Stand, walk, and lift and carry 15 pounds occasionally.
The essential functions of the positions must be able to be executed with or without a reasonable accommodation. MCL will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities where appropriate throughout the application and employment process. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation related to any job function will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Full-time, exempt position located in Harrisburg, PA.
- Competitive pay
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance at hire – no waiting period
- Paid time off
- Floating Holiday
- Paid holidays
- Company paid short-term disability coverage.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Parental, disability, and school visitation leaves.
- Supplemental insurance (additional Life and accident through AFLAC)
- Inclusive team environment – regular (paid) team activities and team building events.
- Casual dress
- Work from home 1 day per week
Salary $75,000.00-$85,000.00 annually.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to HR@mclpcb.com.
Millennium Circuits Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.