The Marketing Associate, under the direction of the Director of Marketing, will help manage marketing campaigns, social media posts, special projects, and the day-to-day administrative duties to support marketing and business development efforts.
Who are we?
Millennium Circuits Limited (MCL) is an industry-leading, printed circuit board distributor in Harrisburg. We supply circuit boards for medical, aerospace, energy, industrial/commercial, automotive, test and measurement and many other industries!
MCL offers on-the-job training through our very own MCL Boot Camp to set up new team members for success! Our team is prepared and ready to teach you the necessary knowledge to be successful in a new industry.
The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal has rated Millennium Circuits Limited as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 and 2022!
Our atmosphere is one centered on team culture, fun, and hard work. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced, so we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. We take pride in Redefining Customer Service in our industry.
What we’re looking for
This position supports marketing and business development efforts by researching and compiling information and market research, implementing and monitoring email marketing campaigns, and marketing administrative duties. This position is heavily focused on digital marketing, lead generation, data collection and integrity
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working researching and managing data and is able to manage multiple campaigns and marketing initiatives at once. Ideally, this individual has experience with email marketing platforms, and social media posting, and has some B2B marketing experience. This person has excellent time management, organization, and attention to detail skills. This person has strong writing and presentation creation skills. This individual has experience with successfully managing multiple projects and responsibilities with varied timelines.
Minimum Desired Education and Experience: Associate’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related and at least 1-2 years of experience working in a Marketing Department or for an agency. B2B experience and familiarity with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suit, Loomly, or Hootsuite are preferred.
An ideal candidate will work towards obtaining a digital marketing certificate.
General Knowledge & Qualities:
- Self-motivated and personal accountability
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Established time management and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Description of Duties:
- Reviews incoming and legacy leads to determine fit for the company by performing qualifying research and documents information in CRM
- Identifies target companies against MCL’s target customer profile to be used for marketing campaigns and business development initiatives
- Maintains email marketing campaign subscriber contact information
- Analyzes website traffic and internet activity daily
- Monitors email campaign performance and implements campaign revisions
- Tracks KPIs and scorecard measurements against company marketing objectives
- Creates and updates marketing content calendar
- Promotes company brand through social media posts
- Updates content on the company website
- Contributes to the design and content creation for various marketing assets including case studies, blog posts, videos, presentations, etc.
- Assists in coordinating MCL’s presence at industry trade shows
- Creates and disseminates quarterly customer service surveys
This is a full-time, non-exempt position located in Harrisburg, PA. This position is not remote at this time, but the potential for a hybrid situation is available after training.
MCL offers on-the-job training and an introduction to the electronics industry through MCL Boot Camp.
This position starts at $42,000 to $45,000 per year.
Benefits of Becoming an MCL Team Member
- Competitive compensation based on experience with quarterly bonuses
- Regular and fun team activities
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid Bereavement
- Casual dress
- School Visitation Leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Inclusive team environment
- On-the-job training – MCL Bootcamp
- Hybrid Office Environment after training
Are you ready to join our dynamic team?
Millennium Circuits Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.