This position is responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of company marketing efforts through the development and implementation of marketing policies, strategies, and campaigns to attract leads and increase brand awareness to result in the acquisition of new customers and growth of existing customers.
Millennium Circuits Limited or MCL, is a national printed circuit board supplier based in Harrisburg and is seeking a hands-on candidate to join our team. The Central Pennsylvania Business Journal has rated Millennium Circuits Limited as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021! MCL is passionate about doing things the right way with a focus on high quality, core values, and our team.
Our atmosphere is one centered on team culture, fun, and hard work. Our work is dynamic and fast-paced, so we are able to meet the expectations of our customers. We take pride in Redefining Customer Service in our industry.
We supply circuit boards for medical, aerospace, energy, industrial/commercial, automotive, test and measurement and many other industries!
At MCL, the Marketing Director is responsible for executing a wide array of marketing campaigns. Reporting directly to the President, the candidate will lead marketing efforts, coordinate market research, and analyze data to identify the values of our target customers. The Marketing Director will translate business objective and strategy into marketing initiatives and direct and oversee campaigns that drive brand awareness and generation of leads. This position is also an active member of the MCL Leadership Team.
Description of Duties:
- Project manage a variety of ongoing campaigns (SEO, PPC, etc,) and activities through various outside vendors.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan and strategy.
- Creates, maintains, and conducts analytics reporting against KPI’s and scorecard measurements.
- Oversees the creation of sales materials and other items with outside vendors.
- Supervises and directs the work of the Marketing Assistant.
- Writes content for the website, press releases, ads, and email marketing campaigns as needed.
- Ensures data accuracy of lead and prospect information in the CRM through regular audits.
- Oversees the customer survey process.
- Maintains social media pages.
In order to be successful in this position, a person must have time management skills, strong business acumen, creativity, leadership, and be a self-starter.
- Minimum education and experience: a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field and 3-5 years’ of marketing management experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, remarketing, email drip campaigns in a B2B setting preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of a CRM
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, and WordPress is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sit, use hands, and talk and hear regularly.
- Reach with hands/arms frequently.
- Stand, walk, and lift and carry 15 pounds occasionally.
The essential functions of the positions must be able to be executed with or without a reasonable accommodation. MCL will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities where appropriate throughout the application and employment process. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation related to any job function will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Full-time, exempt position located in Harrisburg, PA.
Salary starting at $100,000 annually, based on marketing management and leadership experience.
- Competitive pay
- Pay increase after successful completion of 180 day training period
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance at hire – no waiting period
- Paid time off
- Floating Holiday
- Paid holidays
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Parental, disability, and school visitation leaves.
- Supplemental insurance (additional Life and accident through AFLAC)
- Inclusive team environment – regular (paid) team activities and team building events.
- Casual dress
- Work from home 1 day per week
Millennium Circuits Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.